While PRIME Registry continues to support quality reporting for payment programs like MIPS and PCF, we’re also working at the organizational level on initiatives that are making a difference—for clinicians, for patients, for families, and for the future of primary care.
Join our Super Users: Influence the registry functions, features and more. Contact us to join or learn more.
Join the Forum (Coming Soon): Connect with other PRIME Registry users, learn how others are using the tools, share workflows and best practices.
Connect with the Center for Professionalism and Value in Health Care
The ABFM’s Center for Professionalism & Value in Health Care (The CPVHC) is leveraging the PRIME Registry as a research and development laboratory to better understand, improve, and support primary care. Visit professionalismandvalue.org to learn more.
The CPVHC is exploring how the Registry data can teach us basic things:
- how illness presents and resolves
- which medications are most effective or dangerous in patients with multiple conditions
- when influenza or coronavirus accelerates, peaks, and goes away
- whether current primary care payments support good care
Support the CPVHC’s Measures That Matter
PRIME Registry has been an important test bed for the Measures That Matter initiative. The data are being used to:
- help develop quality measures that better capture the value of primary care
- to make the case for why these better quality measures should have priority over the hundreds of other measures currently in use.
- help understand which quality improvement efforts are worthwhile and enhance patient care and population health
- more meaningful measures are likely to result in outcomes that matter and help prevent physician burnout. Learn more about the Measures That Matter to Primary Care initiative.
Recent Research Activities
Prime Registry Illuminates The Role Of Primary Care, Providing Vital Help To CDC Understanding Of Covid-19